Behaviour Support Practitioner Team Leaders
From $97,350 per annum package
Do you want to be involved in our Internship program mentoring Behaviour Support Practitioners?
Are you an experienced Behaviour Support Practitioner with leadership and mentoring skills?
If you are then come and join our fun and dynamic team!
Your new team
Real Therapy Solutions is a supportive multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners providing a holistic therapy service across multiple clinics.
A well-established organisation that is currently delivering therapy services to over 1000 clients with rapid expansion through the delivery of general therapy services and by continuing to grow our training and support programs.
As we are experiencing rapid growth and expansion, we are growing our team of therapists. With four large multidisciplinary clinics plus a Head Office location and a team of over 60 staff, we offer a flexible and fun work environment that gives you the tools and support you need to be your best and grow.
Classification: Behaviour Support Practitioner Team Leader Level 4
Employment Type: Full Time, 38 hours per week
Location: : Bella Vista, Campbelltown and Wollongong Clinics
Remuneration:starting from $97,350 per annum including superannuation, to be negotiated based on your skills and experience
Eligibility to bonuses and salary increases are in addition to the above.
You will be leading, mentoring and coaching the Behaviour Support Practitioner’s to support adults and children with behaviour support plans. By developing the Behaviour Support Practitioner’s knowledge and skills to be able to help adults and children achieve their goals by reducing their behaviours of concern and improving their quality of life will be the core of your role as a Behaviour Support Practitioner Team Leader at Real Therapy Solutions.
As you are experienced in quality Behaviour Support you will assist the Therapy Manager with conducting training through our internal training programs. Imagine being part of our intensive Induction program with our Therapy Manager and Team Leader who assist you to understand how you can help your Behaviour Support Practitioner’s achieve their goals. And how to use the resources available to you in our modern clinics. Consider being introduced to our team of Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists and Psychologists and how you can further learn from them through observations, case discussions and even more training.
Our administration team assist with all your bookings and invoicing and our IT and maintenance team ensure you have the most up to date equipment so you can focus on doing what you do best – helping your practitioner’s and clients.
Some travel within the area will be part of you role in assisting your practitioner’s and clients face to face and you have the flexibility to work from home.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 3 year’s experience in a Behaviour Support Practitioner role accompanied with tertiary studies in Allied Health or Applied Behaviour Analysis.
As you will be working closely with not only your practitioner’s but also a number of clients, families and other stakeholders, it is imperative that you possess strong communication skills. You should be a team player who is able to collaborate with the wider Real Therapy Solutions team and maintain positive relationships with people throughout the business. You will be able to provide support through effective mentoring and coaching whilst promoting a positive work environment. You will be innovative and inspirational with ability to provide support through effective leading, mentoring and coaching whilst promoting a positive work environment.
You are highly organised with passion to grow and learn; and ability to not only effectively adapt, but assist others through organisational change.
Importantly, you will be able to display empathy whilst remaining professional at all times. Successful candidates will be able to establish rapport and build strong relationships with clients, colleagues and client community networks.
Please note: To be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to live and work Australia, possess a current, unrestricted Australian driver’s license and have access to your own vehicle.
About your Benefits
• You will be warmly welcomed into multidisciplinary team with over 60 years of combined experience that recognises the contribution you
make to clients through your expertise and your passion for making a difference.
• You will be working in one of the fastest growing allied health organisations; that has a three-year plan that sees the number of
clinics we operate double!
• You will have an above award salary with a great quarterly bonus system and rewards when you reach your KPI’s along with many social
• Benefit from leadership and mentoring from our caring and supportive Senior Psychologist and Clinic Manager and Therapy
• Take advantage of our fortnightly rostered day off and flexible work arrangements that include a work from home option to ensure you have a work and personal life balance.
• Enjoy salary packaging, novated lease, to help you pay off a car or other items tax free.
• Develop your skills and grow your career with our full support in our many opportunities that will excite you including paid external training and development. Participate in over 15 internal training and support programs in autism/ leadership/ supervision skills/
managing behaviours and many more as well as provided external training and development to help you reach your professional goals.
• Have access to up to $4,000 per year in paid professional development (Registered Psychologists).
• Work with a realistic caseload expectation that gives you time for training, supervision and fun!
• Have access to utilise Telehealth when required with our dedicated Telehealth team.
• Be part of an unrivalled fun, friendly and supportive team where your engagement is crucial to our operation. Every voice matters.
• Use modern technology and have access to our dedicated Administrative and IT Support team to help you be
• Our rapid growth and expansion means we have new career opportunities arising regularly and opportunities to move into one of
The values of Real Therapy Solutions guide the behaviour and professional standards of all our staff. Our values underpin the ways in which we engage with our clients and each other. Our values are Supportive, Collaborative, Positive, Inspirational, Passionate, Fun, Innovative and Respectful.
Discover the difference working for Real Therapy Solutions can make to your career and your life and apply today!