Real Therapy Solutions
Campbelltown, Bella Vista and Wollongong
$83,250 inclusive of super + laptop + mileage + PD and more
Looking for a change from Early Childhood teaching to a role where your skills are valued and recognised?
Want to work with a company that really rewards you? One that respects your work and provides genuine and guaranteed support for you to develop your skills? What if that same company provided a fun working environment, flexible work options, and a great work/life balance?
Make a decision you won’t regret. Discover the difference working with Real Therapy Solutions can make to your career – and your life.
Real Therapy Solutions
How would you feel about a company that recognises the contribution you make to clients through your expertise – and your passion for your work? And if you had an above-award salary as well, would you feel valued?
Work in a company that has been awarded Most Outstanding Health Service TWICE in 2023!!!!
As an Early Childhood Specialist you will be supporting families and children from 0 to 9 years. By working in a family-centred model alongside Speech and Occupational Therapists you will be interacting and building rapport with families and facilitating the inclusion of children with disabilities into the community through the implementation of strategies and interventions that address developmental concerns. You will be developing personalised support plans based on assessment and consultation with families and children.
Be part of our 2024 Induction program for Early Childhood Specialists
- 12 weeks of Intensive Induction program with our Therapy Manager and Team Leaders who assist you to understand how you can help your clients achieve their goals. Learn from experienced supportive Practitioners.
- A reduced caseload for your first 4 months while you get to know the RTS team and processes.
- Be supported by your Clinical Supervisor who will assist you in client sessions for your first 12 months on a regular basis to facilitate your learning and knowledge on individual presentations.
- Quarterly professional development with our team of Speech Pathologists across the organisation.
- Monthly coaching from our Clinic mentors every month to help you achieve your career goals.
- Allocated buddy to support you through your induction and beyond.
- Weekly clinical 1:1 supervision in a safe and supportive environment from an experienced Practitioner or your initial 4 months progressing to fortnightly and monthly as you develop your skills.
- Regular catch-ups and training with your new graduate team.
- The opportunity to observe experienced clinicians from all disciplines in therapy sessions.
- Access to our online Learning and training library.
Rest assured knowing that you will receive ongoing and consistent supervision, training and support from our team of Speech Pathologists as well as the broader allied health team. We guarantee IT!
And More Benefits:
- Rostered day off and flexible work options!!
- Excellent, above award salary of $82,350 (inclusive of superannuation) plus kilometre reimbursement, laptop, professional development, bonuses for living our values, and great performance.
- Access to salary sacrifice and novated lease options.
- Have intensive supervision and mentoring from our caring and responsive Team Leaders and Therapy Manager.
- Progress your career with superb opportunities into Senior roles and Management roles.
- Group supervision sessions, lunch and learns, company-wide conference days, internal and external professional development days, and access our extensive online learning portal.
- Have access to Telehealth when needed, for all your clients.
- Be aware that staff happiness is so important to us that we provide monthly surveys to improve and make sure staff are happy.
- Earn bonuses based on reaching KPIs and enjoy dinners, Christmas parties, and fun theme days.
- Use modern technology and have access to our dedicated administrative and IT team.
We are genuinely looking for people who want to learn and grow their skills, and who are committed to positive client outcomes and improving the lives of our clients and their families. Someone who likes to have fun, and is a supportive team player. You must be focussed on person-centred, ethical interventions.
We encourage you to visit our website www.realtherapysolutions.com.au and download our new graduate information. Also, visit our social pages to get an idea of the great culture at Real Therapy Solutions and the feedback from the team that works with us. Come see for yourself what a supportive team in a fun and dynamic workplace of passionate professionals can do for you and your career!
- Full Australian work rights
- Degree in Allied Health or relevent teaching registration
- Current driver’s license
- Police check and Working with Children check (or ability to obtain these before commencing work).
About Real Therapy Solutions
Real Therapy Solutions is a multidisciplinary team of, Occupational therapists, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners, providing holistic therapy from multidisciplinary clinics across Sydney and the Illawarra. We’re experiencing rapid growth and expansion, so we are growing our team of therapists.
The values of Real Therapy Solutions guide the behaviour and professional standards of all our staff. Our values underpin the ways in which we engage with our clients and each other. Our values are Supportive, Collaborative, Positive, Inspirational, Passionate, Fun, Innovative and Respectful.
Discover the difference working for Real Therapy Solutions can make to your career and your life and apply today!
Please note: To be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia, possess a current, Australian driver’s license, and have access to your own vehicle.