Real Therapy Solutions
Bella Vista, Campbelltown and Wollongong
From $71,500 per annum package
Are you a passionate Speech Pathologist?
If you do then come and join our fun and dynamic team!
Your new team
Real Therapy Solutions is a supportive multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners providing a holistic therapy service across multiple clinics.
A well-established organisation that is currently delivering therapy services to over 1000 clients with rapid expansion through the delivery of general therapy services and by continuing to grow our training and support programs.
As we are experiencing rapid growth and expansion, we are growing our team of therapists. With four large multidisciplinary clinics plus a Head Office location and a team of over 60 staff, we offer a flexible and fun work environment that gives you the tools and support you need to be your best and grow.
Classification: Speech Pathologists
Employment Type: Full-Time, 38 hours per week
Location: Bella Vista, Campbelltown and Wollongong Clinics
Remuneration: $71,500 per annum including superannuation, to be negotiated based on your skills and experience.
Eligibility to bonuses and salary increases are in addition to the above.
Accountable to the Clinic Manager, the Speech Pathologist is responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of a high quality holistic Speech Pathology service, in an area of your own expertise within a multidisciplinary team.
You will work collaboratively with our warm and supportive team of allied health professionals, including Speech Pathologists, Senior Speech Pathologists, our Therapy Manager and have full administrative support from our wonderful team of administrators alongside a dedicated IT support team.
You will be managing your day to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families whilst providing a client-driven, evidence-based assessment service to clients in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment.
You will provide therapy services individually and as a member of your multidisciplinary team and liaise with external stakeholders, such as other health professionals, care co-ordinators, family members, to achieve the best outcomes for our clients and their families with accurate, timely and high-quality reports.
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified Speech Pathologist.
As you will be working closely with a number of clients, families and other stakeholders, it is imperative that you possess strong communication skills. You should be a team player who is able to collaborate with the wider Real Therapy Solutions team and maintain positive relationships with people throughout the business.
Importantly, you will be able to display empathy whilst remaining professional at all times. Successful candidates will be able to establish rapport and build strong relationships with clients, colleagues and client community networks.
Excellent rate of pay, negotiated to match your level of experience.
To be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia.
Applications will be considered as they are received so do not delay sending yours through.
About your Benefits
• You will be warmly welcomed into multidisciplinary team with over 60 years of combined experience that recognises the contribution you make to clients through your expertise and your passion for making a
• You will be working in one of the fastest growing allied health organisations; that has a three-year plan that sees the number of
clinics we operate double!
• You will have an above award salary with a great bonus system and rewards when you reach your KPI’s along with many social events.
• Benefit from leadership and mentoring from our caring and supportive Senior Therapists and Managers.
• Take advantage of our fortnightly rostered day off and flexible work arrangements that include a work from home option to ensure you have a work and personal life balance.
• Enjoy salary packaging, novated lease, and after 52 weeks of service you are entitled to paid parental leave.
• Develop your skills and grow your career with our full support in our many opportunities that will excite you including paid external training and development. Participate in over 15 internal training and support programs in autism/ leadership/ supervision skills/managing behaviours and many more as well as provided external training and development to help you reach your professional goals.
• Have access to up to $2,000 per year in paid professional development.
• Work with a realistic caseload expectation that gives you time for training, supervision and fun!
• Be part of an unrivalled fun, friendly and supportive team where your engagement is crucial to our operation. Every voice matters.
• Use modern technology and have access to our dedicated Administrative and IT Support team to help you be
• Our rapid growth and expansion means we have new career opportunities arising regularly and opportunities to move into one of
The values of Real Therapy Solutions guide the behaviour and professional standards of all our staff. Our values underpin the ways in which we engage with our clients and each other. Our values are Supportive, Collaborative, Positive, Inspirational, Passionate, Fun, Innovative and Respectful.
Discover the difference working for Real Therapy Solutions can make to your career and your life and apply today!