Behaviour Support Practitioners
Real Therapy Solutions
Bella Vista, Campbelltown and Wollongong
Full time and Part time opportunities
$71,825 – $110,000 inclusive of super
We are looking for passionate Behaviour Support Practitioners or people keen to become Behaviour Practitioners. Induction training, supervision and ongoing support provided.
Behaviour Support Practitioner
Real Therapy Solutions
How would you feel about a company that recognises the contribution you make to clients through your expertise – and your passion for your work? And if you had an above award salary as well, would you feel valued?
You will be further developing your knowledge and skills as a Behaviour Support Practitioner to support adults and children with a variety of presentations. As a NDIS registered provider, we support clients with personalised and evidence based positive behaviour support plans, by conducting functional behaviour assessments and getting to know our clients we support. Your caseload is varied, and the support is thorough.
Imagine being part of our intensive Induction program with our Therapy Manager and Team Leader who assist you to understand how you can help your clients achieve their goals. Learn how to use the resources available to you in our modern clinics. Consider being introduced to our team of Behaviour Support Practitioners, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists and how you can further learn from them through observations, case discussions and even more training.
Rest assured knowing that you will receive ongoing and consistent supervision, training and support from our team of Behaviour Practitioners as well as the broader allied health team.
Focus on your client’s wellbeing and supporting them whilst our administration team assist with all your bookings and invoicing and our IT and maintenance team ensure you have the most up to date equipment so you can focus on doing what you do best – helping your clients.
Be excited about the opportunities that lay ahead for you at Real Therapy Solutions whether it be in a Supervisory or Management role after you complete our Leadership program or Management training or perhaps in a clinical area of speciality following your specialised supervision and mentoring from experts in the field.
We encourage you to visit our website and social pages to get an idea of the great culture at Real Therapy Solutions and the feedback from the team that work with us. Come see for yourself what a supportive team in a fun and dynamic workplace of passionate professionals can do for you and your career!
- Be warmly welcomed to a multidisciplinary team that has over 50 years of combined experience.
- Have excellent supervision and mentoring from our caring and responsive Team Leaders – Behaviour Support and Therapy Manager.
- Be part of our face-to-face induction programs for all things clinical.
- Enjoy a reduced caseload while you get to know the RTS team and processes
- Group supervision sessions
- Discipline-specific professional development days
- Multi-disciplinary professional development days
- The opportunity to observe experienced clinicians from all disciplines in therapy sessions
- On-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Regular support from a Team Leader, buddy, and Therapy Manager
- Group supervision sessions
- Progress your career with superb opportunities into Senior roles and Management roles.
- Develop your skills to become a specialist expert in a clinical area you love.
- Have access to Telehealth when needed, for all your clients – due to illness or lockdowns – for your safety and for theirs.
- Be aware that staff happiness is so important to management that they take monthly surveys to improve and make sure staff are happy.
- Earn bonuses based on reaching KPIs and enjoy dinners, Christmas parties, and more.
- Use modern technology and have access to our dedicated administrative and IT team.
- Be rewarded with an above award salary and enjoy our salary package and car lease options.
- Full Australian work rights
- Registration as a NDIS Registered Behaviour Practitioner at core/ proficient/ advanced or specialist level or willingness to obtain
- Degree in allied health or related area (preferred but not necessary)
- Current driver’s licence
- Police check and Working with Children check (or ability to obtain these before commencing work).
About Real Therapy Solutions
Real Therapy Solutions is a multidisciplinary team of, Occupational therapists, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners, providing holistic therapy from multidisciplinary clinics across Sydney and the Illawarra. We’re experiencing rapid growth and expansion, so we are growing our team of therapists.
The values of Real Therapy Solutions guide the behaviour and professional standards of all our staff. Our values underpin the ways in which we engage with our clients and each other. Our values are Supportive, Collaborative, Positive, Inspirational, Passionate, Fun, Innovative and Respectful.
Discover the difference working for Real Therapy Solutions can make to your career and your life and apply today!
Please note: To be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to live and work Australia, possess a current, unrestricted Australian driver’s license and have access to your own vehicle.