Real Therapy Solutions
Bella Vista, Campbelltown, Wollongong
From $92,000 inclusive of super and above based on experience
Are you a Registered Psychologist who has a passion to make a difference and a drive to learn and grow? Are you looking for support and mentoring from experienced Psychologists? If this sounds like you then we would love to have a chat!
Your new team
Real Therapy Solutions is a supportive multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners providing a holistic therapy service across multiple clinics.
A well-established organisation that is currently delivering therapy services to over 2000 clients with rapid expansion through the delivery of general therapy services and by continuing to grow our training and support programs.
As we are experiencing rapid growth and expansion, we are growing our team of therapists. With four large multidisciplinary clinics plus a Head Office location and a team of over 60 staff, we offer a flexible and fun work environment that gives you the tools and support you need to be your best and grow.
Classification: Psychologist Level 2
Employment Type: Full Time 38 hours per week, part time will be considered
Remuneration: up to $132,600 per annum including superannuation, to be negotiated based on your skills and experience
Location: Bella Vista, Campbelltown and Wollongong Clinics
Eligibility to quarterly bonuses and salary increases are in addition to the above.
You will be further developing your knowledge and skills as a Psychologist to support adults and children with a variety of presentations. Helping children with anxiety, social skills difficulties and adults with depression or anger issues are just a few activities that will be in your day as a Psychologist at Real Therapy Solutions.
Imagine being part of our intensive Induction program with our Therapy Manager who assists you to the Real Therapy Solutions resources available to you in our modern clinics.
Consider being introduced to our team of Occupational Therapists, Behaviour Support Practitioners and Speech Pathologists and how you can further learn from them through observations, case discussions and even more training.
Our administration team assist with all your bookings and invoicing and our IT and maintenance team ensure you have the most up to date equipment so you can focus on doing what you do best – helping your clients.
Some travel within the area will be part of your role in seeing your clients face to face.
To be considered for this role, you must have tertiary studies in Psychology with current registration with AHPRA.
As you will be working closely with a number of clients, families and other stakeholders, it is imperative that you possess strong communication skills. You should be a team player who is able to collaborate with the wider Real Therapy Solutions team and maintain positive relationships with people throughout the business.
You will be ensuring the quality of your service above everything else to ensure your clients are achieving positive outcomes. Your commitment to working as a Psychologist comes from the satisfaction you gain in seeing progress and achievements from your clients.
Importantly, you will be able to display empathy whilst remaining professional at all times. Successful candidates will be able to establish rapport and build strong relationships with clients, colleagues and client community networks.
Please note: To be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia, possess a current, unrestricted Australian driver’s license and have access to your own vehicle.
About your Benefits
- You will be warmly welcomed into multidisciplinary team with over 60 years of combined experience that recognises the contribution you make to clients through your expertise and your passion for making a difference.
- You will be working in one of the fastest growing allied health organisations; that has a three-year plan that sees the number of clinics we operate double!
- You will have an above award salary with a great bonus system and rewards when you reach your KPI’s.
- Benefit from leadership and mentoring from our caring and supportive Senior Therapists and Managers.
- Take advantage of our flexible work policy to ensure you have a work and personal life balance.
- Enjoy salary packaging and novated lease.
- Develop your skills and grow your career with our full support in our many opportunities that will excite you including paid external training and development.
- Participate in internal training and support programs in autism/ leadership/ supervision skills/ managing behaviours and many more as well as provided external training and development to help you reach your professional goals.
- Have access to up to $2,000 per year in paid professional development and paid professional development days.
- Work with a realistic caseload expectation that gives you time for training, supervision and fun!
- Be part of an unrivalled fun, friendly and supportive team where your engagement is crucial to our operation. Every voice matters.
- Use modern technology and have access to our dedicated Administrative and IT Support team to help you be your best.
- Be part of a fun team environment where employee wellbeing matters and enjoy paid company wide events
- Our rapid growth and expansion means we have new career opportunities arising regularly and opportunities to move into one of our locations.
The values of Real Therapy Solutions guide the behaviour and professional standards of all our staff. Our values underpin the ways in which we engage with our clients and each other. Our values are Supportive, Collaborative, Positive, Inspirational, Passionate, Fun, Innovative and Respectful.
Discover the difference working for Real Therapy Solutions can make to your career and your life and apply today!